January 10, 2013

Storm a-brewin'

Crossing my fingers for a snow day tomorrow! It was a lovely day here even with the crazy wind blowing. It is really abnormal for us to have this warm of a day in the middle of January, let alone have rain! The crappy thing about having nice weather here is that it usually is followed by some kind of storm and then a deep freeze a few days later.


It was a pretty uneventful day today, most of it was spent working. I did make sure to get my daily dose of fiber tonight though! It was Thursday spin night with Cheryl at Boucle. This is Michelle spinning like crazy on her Schacht Ladybug.


Haven't spun since August, but there is always knitting to do. Trying to finish up the last few inches on my Color Affection shawl in time for class next Tuesday night. I think I can, I think I can.



0 comments: