August 3, 2008

So many crafts, so little time

I'm slowly getting the hang of this blogging deal. I love to read other people's blogs, but I'm horrible at posting on mine! Here's a rundown of what's happening:

I got a spinning wheel from Aunt Cheryl (Tom's aunt). She sent this beauty with a drum carder, lazy kate, and leftover fiber.



I'm learning to spin on it. The fiber is Frabjous Fibers BFL in Moulin Rouge colorway.


It's a pretty mix of reds and oranges and was fairly easy to spin. Her
e's the result:


I even knit a little:

This hat's for Tom, courtesy of brookyln tweed's Turn A Square.


Elfine's socks knit up in Sunshine Yarn's socks, colorway is Grassroots.

1 comments:

August 04, 2008 | Anonymous said...

A WHEEL?!?!?! So jealous! Also, your Elfine socks are coming along beautifully.

-JennaKate